Our shared studio spaces are available 7 days a week from 9am to 10pm. In the basement there are 5 main studios. There is an accessible studio at the rear. All studios are available for half/desk space or shared time to ensure access for all. Our main space is a flexible open studio / workshop area which is used for our projects and workshops alongside community bookings. This space can be hired for £20 per 2 hour session.
We provide the following services for studio artists:
- Rubbish removal
- Accessible toilet
- Brew station, inclusive of tea, coffee and milk
- Discounted sessional use of the main space (£15 per session)
- An opportunity to display work in “the window”
- Opportunities to work in our projects
- Promotion of your work on our website and Social Media
- Small meeting space
- Preview evenings (10% commission inclusive of card payment fees on work sold through OTCS)
Artists will need to agree to our Artist Agreement which includes a commitment to being involved in a community workshop / project to engage our local community.
Our Monthly studio prices:
£90 standard studio
£50 half studio / desk space
£25 regular slot hotdesk
£10 flexi-seat as and when available
If finances are a problem please get in touch and will try our best to help.